Purposes of the processing of personal data
- The purpose of newsletters and direct marketing
If you are our potential Customer or You are interested in our services on the Website for other purposes, as well as if you wish to receive newsletters, we process the personal contact details you provide. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time by emailing the Company [email protected].
- The purpose of using cookies on our website
Legal basis for the processing of your personal data
- Your consent
- The Company’s legitimate interest in ensuring the proper functioning of the Company’s website.
Recipients of your personal data
We would like to inform you that the Company uses service providers in carrying out its activities. These are companies providing information technology, newsletter services and other entities that provide the services required by the Company. We have made sure that all service providers to whom we transfer your Personal Data follow our instructions on how they should process your Personal Data. The transfer of your Personal Data is governed by the data processing agreements or data processing conditions that we have concluded with the service providers. All service providers – as data controllers – must guarantee that your Personal Data will be processed as carefully and thoroughly as we do, and service providers must also implement technical and organizational measures to ensure the same level of data protection when processing personal data as and we. Your personal data is disclosed to these service providers of the Company only to the extent necessary for the provision of these services. Your personal data may be transferred to state institutions and bodies, other persons performing the functions assigned to them by law, if such obligation applies to the Company in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Rights of data subjects
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right of access: you have the right to request access to any data that may be considered your Personal Data, including, for example, the right to know whether we process your Personal Data, the categories of Personal Data we process and the purposes for which we process this data.
- Right to rectify: You have the right to request that we correct any of your Personal Data if you believe it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the appropriate processing of your Personal Data, including, for example, the processing of your Personal Data for marketing purposes or if we otherwise base the processing of your data on legal interests.
- Right to delete: You can also request that your Personal Data be deleted if it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, or if you consider that the processing is unlawful or you consider that Personal Data should be deleted in order to we would not violate a legal requirement.
- Right to transfer data: if your Personal Data is processed automatically with your consent, you may request that we provide you with such Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and electronic form. In addition, you can also request that Personal Data be transferred to another controller. Please note that this can only be done if there is a technical possibility to do so.
- Right to withdraw consent: In cases where data are processed with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not be valid and shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data prior to withdrawal.
- Right to complain: You have the right to complain about the processing of personal data to the State Data Protection Inspectorate if you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of your rights and legitimate interests under applicable law.
If you have any doubts or questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please first contact us by e-mail [email protected].
Third party information on the website
The Company’s website may contain links to third party websites and social networks. Third parties may process personal data under conditions other than those of us, so please contact them for access to their processing of personal data.
Duration of data retention
Personal data shall be processed for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing. Personal data shall be processed for the purposes of newsletters and direct marketing until you have withdrawn your consent.
Security of personal data
Your personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized use or unauthorized alteration of this data.
|__cf_bm||1 day||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.|
|_grecaptcha||Persistent||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.|
|_GRECAPTCHA||179 days||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.|
|apbct_cookies_test||Session||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security.|
|apbct_page_hits||Session||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security.|
|apbct_site_landing_ts||Session||Ensures visitor browsing-security by preventing cross-site request forgery. This cookie is essential for the security of the website and visitor.|
|apbct_site_referer||2 days||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security. Does not store visitor specific data.|
|apbct_urls||2 days||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security.|
|apbct_visible_fields_0||Session||Used by the website to identify and eliminate spam on the website’s comment-function.|
|apbct_visible_fields_1||Session||Used by the website to identify and eliminate spam on the website’s comment-function.|
|apbct_visible_fields_2||Session||Used by the website to identify and eliminate spam on the website’s comment-function.|
|apbct_visible_fields_3||Session||Used by the website to identify and eliminate spam on the website’s comment-function.|
|ARRAffinitySameSite||Session||Used to distribute traffic to the website on several servers in order to optimise response times.|
|ct_checked_emails||Session||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security.|
|ct_checkjs||Session||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security.|
|ct_fkp_timestamp||Session||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security.|
|ct_has_scrolled||Session||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.|
|ct_mouse_moved||Session||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security.|
|ct_pointer_data||Session||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security.|
|ct_ps_timestamp||Session||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security.|
|ct_screen_info||Session||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security.|
|ct_sfw_pass_key||29 days||Used by the website to identify and eliminate spam on the website’s comment-function.|
|ct_timezone||Session||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security.|
|li_gc||2 years||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain|
|rc::b||Session||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.|
|rc::c||Session||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.|
|test_cookie||1 day||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.|
|lang||Session||Remembers the user’s selected language version of a website|
|pll_language||1 year||This cookie is used to determine the preferred language of the visitor and sets the language accordingly on the website, if possible.|
|_ga||2 years||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|_gat||1 day||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate|
|_gid||1 day||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|AnalyticsSyncHistory||29 days||Used in connection with data-synchronization with third-party analysis service.|
|apbct_timestamp||Session||Sets a timestamp for when the visitor entered the website. This is used for analytical purposes on the web site.|
|handl_ip||29 days||Collects data such as visitors’ IP address, geographical location and website navigation – This information is used for internal optimization and statistics for the website’s operator.|
|handl_landing_page||29 days||Used by the website’s owners to identify how the visitor accessed the website. This is used for statistical purposes.|
|handl_url||29 days||Used by the website’s owners to identify how the visitor accessed the website. This is used for statistical purposes.|
|_session_id||13 days||Stores visitors’ navigation by registering landing pages – This allows the website to present relevant prod ucts and/or measure their advertisement efficiency on other websites.|
|bcookie||2 years||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.|
|bscookie||2 years||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.|
|IDE||1 year||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.|
|lang||Session||Set by LinkedIn when a web page contains an embedded „Follow us” panel.|
|lidc||1 day||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.|
|UserMatchHistory||29 days||Used to track visitors on multiple websites, in order to present relevant advertisement based on the visitor’s preferences.|
Examination of your requests
- You can submit a request for the processing of your personal data to the Company by e-mail [email protected].
- We will process your request for the processing of personal data within 1 month, unless we take 2 months due to the complexity of the request, but we will definitely inform you about it.
- We will respond to your request in the manner chosen in your request, unless we are unable to process your request in this way.
We reserve the right to periodically update and change the Policy. We will inform about any changes on the Company’s Website.
Information about our company
Company code 303342439
Lvovo st. 25-104, LT-09320 Vilnius, Lithuania.