RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
• Right of access: you have the right to request access to any data that may be considered your Personal Data, including, for example, the right to know whether we process your Personal Data, the categories of Personal Data we process and the purposes for which we process it. data.
• Right to rectify: You have the right to request that we correct any of your Personal Data if you believe it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to object: You have the right to object to the appropriate processing of your Personal Data, including, for example, the processing of your Personal Data for marketing purposes or if we otherwise base the processing of your data on legal interests.
• Right to delete: You can also request that your Personal Data be deleted if it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, or if you consider that the processing is unlawful or you consider that Personal Data should be deleted in order to we would not violate a legal requirement.
• Right to transfer data: if your Personal Data is processed automatically with your consent, you may request that we provide you with such Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and electronic form. In addition, you can also request that Personal Data be transferred to another controller. Please note that this can only be done if there is a technical possibility to do so.
• Right to withdraw consent: In cases where data are processed with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not be valid and shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data prior to withdrawal.
• Right to complain: You have the right to complain about the processing of personal data to the State Data Protection Inspectorate if you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of your rights and legitimate interests under applicable law.
If you have any doubts or questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please first contact us by e-mail [email protected].